If you wish to see all of your communication histories in one place (calls, events, meetings, and even copies of emails you've sent) we have a solution for you!
The Teamgate system will allow you to attach copies of sent and received emails to the leads, companies or contact cards. The emails are sent, not from the Teamgate system, but from your usual email source (Gmail, Outlook, or Thunderbird). After opening the lead/company/contact card, you will see the following:
1. How does it work?
The system is based on several conditions:
- When sending an email to the recipient, his/her email address must be in Teamgate system (i.e., in company or people card);
- Your email must be sent from the email account you use to log into your Teamgate account;
- In your e-mail account’s CC line, you must attach our server‘s email address.
2. How to make it work?
1. Ask the person maintaining your email server to add a forwarding address to each user so that your incoming emails are automatically attached to the lead/company/contact card. You will find forwarding email address for your account by following these steps:
My Profile > Integrations > Email integration
The process will look like this:
a) The client sends you an email.
b) The email is forwarded to our server.
d) Our system finds this email address in your account and attaches it as a copy.
When sending an e-mail to the client, our system‘s address is attached as a CC, and our system carries out the steps described above so that the email copy is attached as it should be.
If you are sending the email to the contact and the contact has associated companies- emails will attach to the contact and associated companies cards.
3. Which email address should I send to?
Also, each lead/company/people have their own email address for email forwarding.
4. What if email copies do not attach?
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Please confirm whether the address added to CC is correct.
2. Determine whether you are sending an email from the same email address you log in with on your Teamgate account. If you are sending email from additional email account add this email to your profile as the additional email address. My profile > additional emails > save.
3. Did you wait for approximately 7 minutes before checking if the email copy was attached?
4. Is the client‘s email address in the system?
5. If you are searching for an email copy of the company card, check to determine whether there is a copy in the contact card.