If you wish to automatically attach received email copies to Teamgate contact's cards and you are using Outlook email program- you need to set-up the email forwarding rule within the Outlook settings:
Info: these settings are compatible if you are using Microsoft Exchange server along with Outlook.
The example shows how to set the rule while using Outlook 2016 version. With another Outlook version, the settings might differ.
You may find your email forwarding address by following these steps:
My Profile > Integrations > Email integration
1. Launch your Outlook and follow the steps below:
2. Click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts > New Rule > Apply rule on messages I receive.
3.Click Next > Next (twice)> Yes
4. Select Redirect it to people or public group.
5. Click people or public group.
6. In the field "To" enter your Teamgate email forwarding address > OK > Finish
What to do if I am not using Microsoft Exchange server?
If you are not using Microsoft Exchange server, you need an additional email server, for example, Gmail, where you could set-up email forwarding.
1. Create user account in Gmail.
2. Open settings:
3. Click "Accounts and Import" in the line "Check mail from other accounts" click "Add a mail account":
4. Enter your Outlook email address and click Next
5. Tick "Import emails from my other account (POP3) and click "Next":
6. Enter your Outlook Username, Password and POP server. Mark "Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server" and click "Add account".
7. After performing these actions click "Forwarding and POP/MAP" in the settings line and click "Add a forwarding address":
8. Enter your Teamgate account email forwarding address
9. Click "Next" > you will receive an email with a confirmation code. Enter the code to the blank field.
10. After configuring these settings you will continue using Outlook email program, but all sent emails will attach to Teamgate.