1. What is Teamgate SmartDialer?
Teamgate SmartDialer - a modern cloud-based phone solution, which is integrated into Teamgate. Teamgate users can quickly and easily make calls via browser to all their Contacts directly from their CRM account.
2. How to Set-up your Twilio integration?
1. Navigate to Settings > SmartDialer > Twilio and click Claim phone number
2. Choose the number you like most from the list, offered to you by Teamgate. This number will be used when you call your Leads or Contacts. Please remember that you won't be able to change the number chosen.
3. Enter your personal or work phone number and click "Save". You'll receive an SMS message with a registration code. Please enter the code received into Teamgate.
4. Choose the country code, which will be used when you dial a number without any country code.
5. Choose if you want SmartDialer to record all your calls (made or accepted). Don't forget to select for how long you'd like Teamgate to save and store all your records from the list.
Important: Teamgate SmartDialer is an integrated service which has additional costs. In order to make calls you have to add your credit card details as described in the paragraph 4.
3. How can SmartDialer be used?
1. You can make and answer your calls in a more comfortable way. All you need is a personal computer, internet browser, and microphone. It's a really good alternative to a mobile phone. Your business will be more productive, because of avoiding the telephone number dialing process.
2. When using SmartDialer you will not miss your customer's call again or forget about it. All your missed calls will be listed in Teamgate. Quickly and easily make a call to your customer and leave information in the contact's card.
3. Sometimes audio records of calls are more informative than comments. With SmartDialer you'll be able to leave your comments and save your call records. We have no time limits for call records storing, so you can easily take a look at them from any device that you use for Teamgate.
4. Analyze your calling results and get the call logs in your Teamgate account. Manage your information: how many calls your sales team has made, how their efforts are reaching their goals and how the effectiveness of their calls influences your sales results.
4. Where to find SmartDialer Billing Information?
On the billing section, you can manually recharge, or make us automatically recharge, your balance when it falls below the chosen threshold.
1. To charge your SmartDialer account, select "Add Credits". When choosing "Add Credits," please enter your credit card details and then select "Continue."
2. In the column "Available funds" you will see your current balance of SmartDialer credits.
3. In the column "Recharge Limit", you can set your account in order to recharge your balance automatically when it falls below the chosen threshold. Once your recharge trigger is enabled, any time your account falls below that trigger amount, it will automatically charge your card to bring your balance up to the amount you set. The minimum value is $5.
4. In the column "Recharge Amount", you can enter the automatic replenishment amount that will be charged to your credit card when it reaches the limit.
5. Remember to save your choices.
5. How about pricing?
Please check the pricing list at Twilio. Select your country and you'll get your rates.
Please note: if you have selected to store your calls records, you'll need to check the pricing for this service as well. How many records of calls you need to save and store, as much your payment for SmartDialer will increase every month.
6. Where to find Call Logs?
If you are looking for Teamgate SmartDialer call logs, you're in the right place! Here you'll find the details of all the calls made:
1. Calls dates;
2. "From" and "To" phone numbers;
3. Direction of calls (incoming or outgoing);
4. Calls duration;
5. Each recorded call's audio file storage price;
6. Price of each call made;
7. Total amount of funds used and available.