Sometimes you need an additional notification about upcoming planned action with your Leads, Deals or Contacts. Teamgate can send you emails or SMS-messages as reminders. We have an integration with one of the best products in the market Nexmo.
Nexmo provides innovative communication APIs that bridge traditional voice and text services with cloud communications. High-volume communication companies such as Alibaba, Airbnb, Line, and Viber send millions of messages per month using Nexmo APIs.
Note: Nexmo integration is available for Enterprise Plan users only. See how to upgrade your plan here.
This tutorial will help you to set up our integration with Nexmo and get notifications via SMS. What do you need to get started:
Follow these steps to connect your Nexmo account with Teamgate:
1. Navigate to Teamgate Settings > Additional features > Integrations
2. Scroll down the page or use search to find Nexmo integration block and move the slider to the right.
3. Click the button "Configure settings" and enter all the necessary details:
- API key;
- API secret;
- Registered phone;
- Registered name.
4. Scroll down and click "Save" for the changes to apply.
API key and API secret may be found in your Nexmo account:
4. If you are going to send text messages to the U.S. or Canada, please read the additional rules here.
5. Navigate to My profile > Personal information > Phone and enter your cell phone number.
6. Now you can create new meetings or activities and select "Remind me via SMS". You will get an SMS notification to the phone number you've entered in your profile settings.
7. How to send messages to your customers?
Select customer in the list and click "Send a Message"
Enter message text- confirm
Note: If your Nexmo account is on trial version- the numbers you are testing must be approved. For more information please see this article.