Info: in order to sync Outlook calendar with Teamgate you need to install additional plug-in for Outlook application.
CalDAV is a standard protocol used to obtain, manage and share a calendar and scheduling information. This technology is used by Google, Yahoo and many other commercial and open source calendar application servers. For calendar synchronization, each user is given an unique link, which can be found in your profile.
What plug-in should I use for Outlook application?
Plug-ins allow you to use the CalDAV protocol with Outlook, but which is better - we can not suggest. After some research on the Internet, you can find products, that you find most suitable for you.
- Outlook CalDav Synchronizer compatible with 2016, 2013, 2010 ir 2007 Outlook versions. Instruction1 and Instruction2
- Other examples: arpdev; fruux and other.
Where can I find a link for calendar synchronization in Teamgate?
- Navigate to "My profile" > Integrations > Calendar sync > copy (CTRL+C) Your calendar url (for Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.)
- Username: email address you use to login to Teamgate account
- Password: password you use to login to Teamgate account
Note: CalDAV plugin for Outlook or Outlook email program updates can cause Teamgate and Outlook calendars synchronization malfunctioning.