It doesn't matter whether your Teamgate account is paid or trial, we recommend you take it for a drive and try CRM with your teammates!
1. How to add a new user?
1. Navigate to Settings > Users management;
2. Click the "New user" button;
3. Enter the user's Name (required) and Surname (optional), Email Address (required), and Role (required, select from the drop-down menu);
4. Click the "Add another" button, if you want to add more users and repeat step;
5. Click the "Pay & Send invite" button (applied for paying customers) or "Send invite" (applied for trial users). You'll be redirected to the user's management list.
Note: During the trial period you may add as many users as needed for free.
Recently added users are marked with a yellow bubble.
2. How can new user login to Teamgate?
1. When your invitation is sent, your teammates have to check their emails. The invitation link is in the email message. Your colleagues will be able to create their password by clicking the "Login" button:
Enter the new password twice and click "Change password".
Note: the password cannot be the same as your email address. For the password to be strong, we recommend using uppercase and lowercase letters, digits, and special symbols.
2. If your teammates cannot find the email, you can simply re-send your invitation from the user's management list (Settings > Users management > navigate your cursor on a circle with new user's credentials > click the icon with mail sign).