Piesync and Teamgate integration offer an easy way to transfer your contacts from Google Contacts to Teamgate! This synchronization is working both ways and in real time. The moment you update the information in one of the apps- contact's data changes in the other one as well.
The newly Synced contacts will appear in the People list:
How to start the synchronization?
1. Connect to your Piesync account and add Teamgate as described in this article.
2. Select Google Contact application.
3. Choose the existing Google account or select new.
4. Configure your sync settings.
5. Create the rules and conditions. In the section IF select Google Contact conditions from the drop-down menu.
In the section THEN create the required action in Teamgate.
Create the rules for another way sync Teamgate >> Google Contacts
6. Apply the connection settings:
7. Map the fields. Select the way you want fields from Google Contacts to appear in Teamgate.
8. Start your synchronization!