Sending emails from Teamgate and its attachment to a buyers card
- A new functionality has been implemented that allows a user to manage email attachments as well as assignees. Meaning, a user can add or remove unwanted files and contact cards.
- A new rule allows choosing a logic upon which emails are being attached to deal cards. When a buyer - company or a contact - has more than one associated deal, a user has an option to attach an email to all deal cards; do not attach it at all; or attach it to the newest active deal. By default, emails are attached in cases when communication is with a single buyer whose card is assigned to a single deal card. If multiple deal cards are assigned to a single buyer, emails will not automatically attach to any deal cards. Logic set up is in Settings > Deals > Deal settings > Additional settings
- Users who have Enterprise subscription plan can now add visual content (f.e. pictures, signature, etc) to an email when sending it directly from Teamgate. For more information please visit: How to send emails from Teamgate?
- A new feature that displays information about the deal delay in a given sales stage. It indicates that action is required to advance to the next stage or close a deal if a deal remained in a stage for longer than a set timeline. For more information on how to set timelines for each stage please visit: How to create a sale pipeline?
- Enhanced user list functionality. In the dashboard section, a user can now select not only single individuals but also teams.
Contacts and companies
- Contact and company cards now have a new feature in the associated contacts box which visualizes a tree of all associations.
- When drafting an email, there is now a functionality to use special symbols (f.e. emoji). A user can press":" for the functionality to work.