- When entering new Lead, People or Company manually, there is only one field required - Leads/People name or Company title. Now Teamgate allows making more fields required. Without filling the information to the required fields - the system won't allow saving the new record. For more information read: Required fields.
- New setting for deals allows to automatically set the calculated value of the products' cart as a value of the deal. When this functionality is enabled - the button "Save" will be changed to "save + update deal value" button when assigning products to a deal.
- New setting for deals allows planning the activities more efficiently. When this functionality is enabled - the system will automatically offer to create new activity when the last activity assigned to a deal is completed.
- New functionality allows deactivating "Leads unqualified reasons" that are no longer in use.
- Implemented new filtering criteria "Product" in the filter of Deals pipeline and Deals list.
- Deals pipeline and Deals list were improved by adding the additional icon to display the number of products added to the particular deal.
- New improvement allows editing "Unit price" when assigning products to a deal.
- Launched the Product categories feature. It is now available to group products into categories. For more information please see: How to create the category for the products?
- Updated goal settings. It is now available to set goals for the products sold per employee for the selected period of time.
- Added new chart in Insights > Products > Products by Employee. This chart allows analyzing how many products were sold by the employee.
- Added new chart in Insights > Products > Products by Category. This chart allows analyzing which categories of the products are the most profitable.
- The search started showing results by the new criteria "Registration code" of the company.
- Ability to view tags on the mobile app.
- Ability to view relations between activities and contacts in the Agenda view.
- The design of the massive action buttons has been changed in the Leads, People, Companies, Organizer and Deals lists.
- Updated API documentation regarding the Products.
- Added ability to assign random user responsible for the contact.
- Launched integration with Integromat.