By default, Mail section is enabled for the admin role only. Only users with admin role may enable this feature for the lower in hierarchy user roles. Users with a lower role than admin should contact their account admin and ask to enable email sync.
If the user role is not the second after admin in the role hierarchy - the Mail section must be enabled for all upper roles first.
To enable Mail section follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Settings;
2. Click User management;
3. Click Permissions and Roles;
4. First, select the second lower role after admin role;
5. In the section Main Menu tick Mail and tick:
- Access and read all information - this right allows accessing the Mail section and email sync settings in My Profile section.
- Private emails - allow users to hide emails from other users. Emails with a status "private" are visible for the receiver/sender only and are not displayed in communication history. It is recommended to enable this feature for the admin role only.
- Click Save for the changes to apply.