In order to import leads from Mac Contacts to Teamgate, first, you need to export contacts from Mac Contacts in.VCF file format and import it to Teamgate. You can read about importing.VCF file to a Teamgate in this FAQ article "How to import leads list?".
In order to export contacts from Mac Contacts do the following steps:
1. On your Mac, launch the Contacts app.
2. Click on All Contacts in the upper left corner of the app.
3. Click on any contact in your list of contact to select it. Once you have selected one contact, press Command + A keys simultaneously on your keyboard. This will select all your contacts. They should all be highlighted in blue.
4. In the Contacts app menu, go to File > Export > Export vCard…
5. A dialogue box will pop up asking you to save your exported contacts. You may save it anywhere on your computer. Note that the contacts will be exported to a .vcf file, which again, is a standard format recognized by all computers and email clients. Click Save.
6. Finally, import exported file to a Teamgate. If you do not know how to do it, find out at FAQ "How to import leads list?".