Mac and Teamgate calendars may be synced using a CalDAV protocol. To sync the calendars please follow the steps below.
Note: from the moment when calendars will be connected - the newly created meetings will be synced only. The calls, tasks and activities are not being synced between calendars.
1. Connect to your Teamgate account.
2. Navigate to My profile > Integrations > Calendar
3. Click the arrow to expand the Settings and copy the part of the first address as marked in the screenshot below. By the example the part of the address would be: /email@example.com/
Start configuring your Mac calendar:
1. Open Mac Calendar
2. In the toolbar, click Calendar > then Add Account
3. Select "Other CalDAV Account..." > click Continue
4. Select "Advanced" as the Account Type
Fill all the required information:
Account type: Advanced
User Name: Enter the email address that you use when logging in to your Teamgate account.
Password: Enter the password of your Teamgate account.
Server Address: copy the part of the URL of your Teamgate account marked in red: https:// eu1.teamgate.com /mufta/leads (E.g. of the address: https://eu1.teamgate.com/mufta/leads)
Server Path: copy the calDAV address as explained in the part 3 of this tutorial.
To finish the configuration click Sign in.