How to import Leads from Google Contacts?
To import your Leads from Google Contacts database, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Teamgate Leads and click the "Import" button".
2. Click the "Google Contacts" button, to select your import source.
3. Select your Google account and give Teamgate a permission to manage your contacts at Google Contacts.
4. When your Google Contacts groups have loaded, select those you want to upload to Teamgate as Leads.
5. Match your database fields to the fields in Teamgate.
For more detailed information please see this article: How to import your client list?