Anyone who has a permission can change the owner of a Deal. This can be done to multiple Deals at once, or to a single Deal.
1. How to change an owner for a single deal?
1.1. Open the card of the Deal you want to change owner.
1.2. Click on the "Owner" button and assign new owner by selecting from the list of Teamgate users.
How to change the owner for multiple deals?
1. At the Deals page, use filters and search bar to find your Leads.
2. Change the view: select Deals list.
3. Mark checkbox next to the Deals.
4. Click on "Assign Owner" button and select the new owner for your Deals.
- How to set roles and permissions?
- How to add a new pipeline?
- How to add a new pipeline stage?
- How to choose your sales pipeline stages?
- How to create new Deal?