If you have events in your Organizer (i.e., calls, appointments, items on your "To Do" list, etc.) and need to delete some of them, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Teamgate account.
- Open the Organizer section
- Click on the event you need to delete.
- In the pop-up window you'll have the option to Edit and Delete event; select the Delete button.
Note: Some of the events cannot be deleted. For example, you will be unable to delete a colleague's event, as you do not have the right to do so. You may only edit these events if you're an attendee or the author of the appointment. You can get an additional information here regarding this feature.
- Why can't I edit all events?
- How to set roles and permissions?
- Calendar overview
- Create events straight from calendar