If you encounter some issues with Teamgate system, to register an error, we recommend you taking the following steps:
If you can not connect:
- Check, if email address and password you are entering are correct.
- Try to reset the password to your email address.
- If you are unable to log on due to exceeded amount of users or restricted access - you should contact your account manager.
- If you see an error window during your login, we recommend taking a screenshot (try Lightshot screenshot tool to earn some karma points) and send it directly to us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the system works slowly or some system functionality does not work:
- Make sure your Internet connection is neat. Sometimes, it is enough to reboot your computer once. Sometimes three times :) As well, if you are using wi-fi connection plug-in plug-out your router.
- Try to perform the same action from another Internet browser (IE, Chrome, Opera or Firefox). Sometimes, your browser settings or add-ons may affect system performance.
- Ask your colleagues, if the system works well for them, or they are also facing the same problems.
- Make sure additional filters are not enabled at the moment, which could be the cause that you can not see a part of companies or sales (common matter ...). Ask your system administrator, if he accidently decreased your system rights (sometimes, simply a check mark could be forgotten to be placed...).
- Nothing helps? We recommend taking a screenshot and send it directly to us by e-mail at email@example.com
We hope that it will make registering failures a little. We sincerely ask you to share with us any questions or issues you may encounter. The sooner we are aware of them - the faster system will function properly. After all, it is not the number of errors in the system, it is how quickly we fix them! ;)