Collecting new leads through social media widens your reach significantly. However, you still need to interact with these potential customers and transfer the information somewhere you can track it. Zapier fills this gap. Every time your Facebook Lead Ads collects a new lead, all the information is passed straight to Teamgate, and the matching lead is automatically created in the Leads section for your sales processes to take over.
How does this Facebook Lead Ads- Teamgate integration work?
A new lead is captured by Facebook Lead Ads;
Zapier automatically creates a lead on Teamgate.
- Besides Teamgate account you will also need Facebook business and Zapier accounts. Facebook Leads add is paid Zap. Find out about the pricing here.
- Zapier integration connects your Facebook Leads Ad with Teamgate and creates new Lead.
2. How to set up your Facebook Lead Ad?
To start with, make sure that the fields you are going to add to your Leads Ad form match the fields in Teamgate Leads profiles. You can customize your Leads profile by following this instruction.
- Click Create Add on top right corner.
- Click Create Campaign on the top left corner.
2. Choose your marketing objective and click Lead generation.
3. Review the Lead Ad Terms of Service and click Agree.
4. Enter a campaign name and click Set Audience & Budget.
Set the Ad
1. Choose the audience.
2. Set your Budget, Schedule, Audience, Placement, Optimization & Pricing and Delivery Type. Unlike other campaign types, you cannot target lead ads to people under the age of 18.
3. Click Choose Ad Creative.
1. Add text and pictures or video for your ad.
2. Add a Call To Action button, and choose a Conversion Tracking Pixel if you're using one.
3. Under What information do you want to collect from people? click Create New Form.
4. Create a title for your form and select the language.
5. Under Show Advanced Options you can choose to:
- Edit field IDs to change the column names for your data when you export your leads. This may be useful if your CRM requires specific column names to receive your leads.
- Include organic leads when you download your leads. Choose this to include leads from people who see the ad either because they've been tagged in the comments or complete a form when viewing an ad preview in Ads Manager or Power Editor.
6. Click Next.
7. Add a context card.
8. Under What information would you like to ask for? you'll see the Full name and Email address are checked. You can also click More options if you want to ask for more info.
9. You can add maximum 3 questions when you are done click Next.
11. Enter the website URL you want people to go to after they complete your form and click Next.
12. Click Create Form.
13. The last step is to test in order to see how your Lead Ad appears on the desktop and mobile devices. For more information see: How do I create lead ads on Facebook? ; How do I preview my ad?; Leads Ads Testing Tool.
3. How to configure Zap in Zapier?
Use this Zap "Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to Teamgate" or add Facebook Leads Ad from your Zapier account.
Create a trigger in Facebook
1. Click Create this Zap.
2. Tick New Lead and click Continue
3. Select Facebook Lead Ads Account and click Save + Continue
4. Select your Facebook page and Facebook Form > click Continue
5. Test Facebook Lead Ads and click Continue
Create Action in Teamgate
6. Tick Create Lead and press Continue
7. Select Teamgate account or Connect a New account and click Save+Continue. If you need authorization token- you can find it
8. Set up Teamgate Lead. Select Lead Name and click Continue
9. Test Teamgate and click Create & Continue
10. If Test was successful you are all set! Click Finish.